“Thus saith the Lord GOD; Remove the diadem, and take off the crown: this shall not be the same: exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high. I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.” – Ezekiel 21:26-27
Ah yes, Ezekiel 21:26-27, the passage that Anglo-Israelist’s near and far meditate upon continually…
In the picture is the stone of Scone, or the Stone of Destiny, a magical coronation stone with mysterious origins and properties. It’s not a stretch to say that British Israelist’s worship this rock.
In a moment I want to show you “THE LIST of Destiny” – observe it carefully, especially pay attention around #49 and afterward. This beautiful piece of propaganda was in times past used to substantiate British imperialism and I suspect in the future it’s purpose is much more sinister.
When I was 17 years old, in 1994, I ordered a book from the Shepherd’s Chapel called, Judah’s Sceptre & Joseph’s Birthright. It was this book that would officially sell me on the false teaching of British Israelism… I would emerge from this stupor years later. Murray’s whole cult is built around the presuppositions of this book.
Murray teaches that the Throne of David is located in the British Isles.
Jesus Christ will someday return, inaugurate the millennial reign and be coronated atop the stone of destiny. The Stone of Destiny some claim is the very stone Jacob slept upon when he had his vision of God. This stone made it to the British Isles after the Babylonian invasion… here are the generations for this Stone of Destiny…
GENERATIONS of the Patriarchs
1. Adam (B. C. 4000-3070), Eve.
2. Seth (B. C. 3869-2957).
3. Enos (B. C. 3764-2859).
4. Canaan (B. C. 3674-2895).
5. Mahalaleel (B. C. 3604-2709).
6. Jared (B. C. 3539-2577).
7. Enoch (B. C. 3377-3012).
8. Methusaleh (B. C. 3312-2344).
9. Lamech (B. C. 3125-2349).
10. Noah (B. C. 2943-2007), Naamah.
11. Shem (B. C. 2441-1841).
12. Arphaxad (B. C. 2341-1903).
13. Salah (B. C. 2306-1873).
14. Heber (B. C. 2276-1812).
15. Peleg (B. C. 2241-2003).
16. Reu (B. C. 2212-1973).
17. Serug (B. C. 2180-2049).
18. Nahor (B. C. 2050-2002).
19. Terah (B. C. 2221-1992), Amtheta.
20. Abraham (B. C. 1992-1817), Sarah.
21. Isaac (B. C. 1896-1716), Rebekah.
22. Jacob (B. C. 1837-1690), Leah.
23. Judah (b. B. C. 1752), Tamar.
29. Boaz (B. C. 1312), Ruth.
KINGS IN PALESTINE
32. K. David (B. C. 1085-1015), Bathsheba.
33. K. Solomon (B. C. 1033-975), Naamah.
34. K. Rehoboam (B. C. b. 10166, d. 958), Maacah.
35. K. Abijah (B. C. 958-955).
36. K. Asa (B. C. 955-914), Azubah.
37. K. Jehoshaphat (B. C. 914-889).
38. K. Jehoram (B. C. 889-885), Athaliah.
39. K. Ahaziah (B. C. 906-884), Zibiah.
40. K. Joash (B. C. 885-839), Jehoaddan.
41. K. Amaziah (B. C. b. 864, d. 810), Jecholiah.
42. K. Uzziah (B. C. b. 826, d. 758), Jerusha.
43. K. Jotham (B. C. b. 783, d. 742).
44. K. Ahaz (B. C. b. 787, d. 726), Abi.
45. K. Hezekiah (B. C. b. 751, d. 698),Hephzibah.
46. K. Manasseh (B. C. b. 710, d. 643), Meshullemeth.
47. K. Amon (B. C. b. 621, d. 641), Jedidiah.
48. K. Josiah (B. C. b. 649, d. 610), Mamutah.
49. K. Zedekiah (B. C. 599-578). Babylon invades Judah, OVERTURN #1
KINGS OF IRELAND — this is where it gets interesting! Tephi is a daughter of King Zedekiah, brought to Ireland by Jeremiah the prophet. Jeremiah also brings with him David’s harp and a curious stone called the “stone of Destiny”. It’s all a load of flying bat guano but let’s continue…
50. Q. Tea Tephi (b. B. C. 565) of the Judah-Pharez line marries Herremon, a Prince of the scarlet thread already in Ireland (of the Judah-Zerah line).
Recall the story of Judah’s twins in Genesis – Zerah poked his little arm out of the uterus and a scarlet thread was attached. When he withdrew the arm back in Pharez was born.
According to the claims of BI folklore, Zerah was the true kingly heir of Judah because of the scarlet thread and his descendants high tailed it to Britain, the true promised land.
So here we have true match made in fantasy land religion… let’s continue…
51. K. Irial Faidh (reigned 10 years).
52. K. Eithriall (reigned 20 years).
54. K. Tighernmas (reigned 50 years).
57. K. Fiachadh Labhriane (reigned 24 years.
58. K. Aongus Ollmuchaidh (reigned 21 years).
60. K. Rotheachta (reigned 25 years).
62. K. Siorna Saoghalach (reigned 21 years).
63. Oholla Olchaoin.
64. K. Giallchadh (reigned 9 years).
65. K. Aodhain Glas (reigned 20 years).
66. K. Simeon Breac (reigned 7 years).
67. K. Muirteadach Bolgrach (reigned 4 years).
68. K. Fiachadh Toigrach (reigned 7 years).
69 K. Duach Laidhrach (reigned 10 years).
70. Eochaidh Buailgllerg.
71. K. Ugaine More the Great (reigned 30 years).
72. K. Cobhthach Coalbreag (reigned 30 years).
74. K. Jaran Gleofathach (reigned 7 years).
75. K. Coula Cruaidh Cealgach (reigned 25 years).
76. K. Oiliolla Caisfhiachach (reigned 28 years).
77. K. Eochaidh Foltleathan (reigned II years).
78. K. Aongns Tuirmheach Teamharch (reigned 30 years).
79. K. Eana Aighneach (reigned 28 years).
80. Labhra Suire.
82. Easamhuin Famhua.
83. Roighnein Ruadh.
86. K. Eodchaidh Feidhlioch (reigned 12 years).
88. K. Lughaidh Raidhdearg.
89. K. Criomhthan Niadhnar (reigned 16 years).
90. Fearaidhach Fion Feachtnuigh.
91. K. Fiachadh Fionoluidh (reigned 20 years).
92. K. Tuathal Teachtmar (reigned 40 years).
93. K. Coun Ceadchathach (reigned 20 years).
94. K. Arb Aonflier (reigned 30 years).
95. K. Cormae Usada (reigned 40 years).
96. K. Caibre Liffeachair (reigned 27 years).
97. K. Fiachadh Sreabthuine (reigned 30 years.)
98. K. Muireadhach Tireach (reigned 30 years).
99. K. Eochaidh Moigmeodhin (reigned 7 years.)
100. K. Nail of the Nine Hostages.
102. K. Murireadhach.
103. Earca. OVERTURN #2 – the bloody Milesian Scots (who were genetically more worthy) wrench the sacred rock from the drunk potato sucking Irishmen…
KINGS OF ARGYLESHIRE
104. K. Fergus More (A. D. 487).
105. K. Dongard (d. 457).
106. K. Conran (d. 535).
107. K. Aidan (d. 604).
108. K. Eugene IV. (d. 622).
109. K. Donald IV. (d. 650).
111. K. Eugene. V. (d. 692).
113. K. Eugene VII. (d. A. D. 721), Spondan.
114. K. Etfinus (d. A. D. 761), Fergina.
115. K. Achaius (d. A. D. 819), Fergusia.
116. K. Alpin (d. A. D. 834).
SOVEREIGNS OF SCOTLAND
117. K. Kenneth II. (d. A. D. 854).
118. K. Constantin II. (d. A. D. 874).
119. K. Donald VI. (d. A. D. 903).
120. K. Malcolm I. (d. A. D. 958).
121. K. Kenneth III. (d. A. D. 994).
122. K. Malcolm II. (d. A. D. 1033).
123. Beatrix m. Thane Albanach.
124. K. Duncan I. (d. A. D. 1040).
125. K. Malcolm III. Canmore (A. D. 1055-1093). Margaret of England.
126. K. David I. (d. A. D. 1153), Maud of Northumberland (i.e., North-Kumbriland).
127. Prince Henry (d. A. D. 1152), Adama of Surrey.
128. Earl David (d. A. D. 1219), Maud of Chester.
129. Isobel m. Robert Bruce III.
130. Robert Bruce IV. m. Isobel of Gloucester.
131. Robert Bruce V. m. Martha of Carrick.
132. K. Robert I. Bruce (A. D. 1306-1329), Mary of Burke.
133. Margary Bruce m. Walter Stewart III.
134. K. Robert II. (d. A. D. 1390), Euphemia of Ross (d. A. D. 1376).
135. K. Robert III. (d. A. D. 1406), Arabella Drummond (d. A. D. 1401).
136. K. James I. (A. D. 1424-1437), Joan Beaufort.
137. K. James II. (d. A. D. 1460), Margaret of Gueldres (d. A. D. 1463).
138. K. James III. (d. A. D. 1488), Margaret of Denmark (d. A. D. 1484).
139. K. James IV. (d. A. D. 1543), Margaret of England (d. A. D. 1539).
140. K. James V. (d. A. D. 1542), Mary of Lorraine (d. A. D. 1560).
141. Q. Mary (d. A. D. 1587), Lord Henry Darnley. OVERTURN #3 – in a cruel twist of fate, the dunderheaded Scotchmen blunder away the rock of destiny due to the perils of inbreeding… and it falls to whom it truly belongs.
SOVEREIGNS OF GREAT BRITAIN
142. K. James VI. and I. (A. D. 1603-1625), Ann of Denmark.
143. Princess Elizabeth (1596-1613), K. Frederic of Bohemia (1632).
144. Princess Sophia, m. Duke Ernest of Brunswick.
145. K. George I. (1698-1727), Sophia Dorothea of Zelle (1667-1726).
146. K. George II. (1727-1760), Princess Caroline of Anspach (1683-1737).
147. Prince Frederick of Wales (1707-1751), Princess Augusta of Saxe-Gotha.
148. K. George III. (1760-1820), Princess Sophia of Mecklenburgh-Strelitz
149. Duke Edward of Kent (1767-1820), Princess Victoria of Leiningen.
150. Q. Victoria (b. 1819, Crowned 1838, d. 1901), Prince Albert of Saxe-
151. K. Edward VII.
152. K. George V.
153. K. George VI.
154. Q. Elizabeth
155. Prince Charles? Prince William? OVERTURN #4?
A religious madman by the name of Richard Brothers invented this theory of Anglo-Israelism in the late 18th century. He spent quite a bit of time in the insane asylum.
Apparently it was met with open arms by the advocates of British Imperialism and no small wonder! It is essentially a racial theology asserting the spiritual supremacy and “right to rule” of the Anglo-Saxon race…
And this is what the Shepherd’s Chapel believes as well: the literal throne of David resides in England.
When Jesus returns it will be returned to Jerusalem where he will be coronated and commence his millennial reign.
I can’t make this stuff up.
All this with British Israelism and the stone of destiny is linked deeply into Christian Identity and Christian Dominionism – and is a facet of the Papacy’s push for worldwide theocracy – they plan to utilize this millennial expectation attached to the throne of David in Britain in some way…